In its development approach and growth of its teams, Lecko is offering a pre-hiring internship of 6 months or more to start as soon as possible.
Using your knowledge and supervised by a Senior Consultant, you will step in counselling missions in organisation and new technologies around:
- Inventoring the functional, technical and organisational situation
- Defining needs and writing of specifications
- Helping to choose the best technological solutions
- Supporting the development of new usages
- Managing and driving various projects
In the meantime, you will be expected to improve Lecko’s offer as well as our internal tools. You could also be involved in the development of pre-sales commercial phase.
Student in final year of engineering or business school, showing :
- strong interest for functional and organisational aspects of companies, but also for new technologies and new habits of the web
- entrepreneurial spirit
- ability to synthetise
- good interpersonal skills and customer service
- independant working skills, highly proactive and involved
If you recognize yourself in these skills, join our young and dynamic team to actively take part of the development of a fast growing consulting firm.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) by e-mail to Christophe Borée :